Personal Side Of Martti
- Father to three amazing children - Mariah, Brianne, Max.
- Proud grandfather.
- Born in Kitchener and have lived in several cities in
- Heritage and namesake are both Scandinavian Viking.
- Grew up with three brothers
- Father was an elementary school vice principal.
- Enjoy hockey, motorcycling, fishing, golf, writing and
- Enjoy barbecue and spicy food
- Listen to classic rock and enjoy blues festivals.
Professional Side Of Martti
- Business owner and entrepreneur
- Leadership trainer and mentor.
- Certified Relationship Coach through Enrich Canada.
- Adjunct College Professor for 14 years.
- Facilitator of "From the Ground Up" a unique corporate team
- Award winning keynote speaker to students and adults in
Canada and the USA for 25 years.
- Wedding Officiant at 1700+ ceremonies.
- Funeral celebrant at 700+ services
- Parenting coach and youth worker.
- Author of Amazon international best-selling parenting book:
The Thirteenities: Leading tweens to lives of greatness and
- OAPWO Certified (Ontario Association of Professional Wedding
- CCAPC Certified (Certified Celebrants association of Canada)
- On air Wedding Officiant for Indie 88 Toronto and Y108 Rocks
Passionate Side Of Martti
- To influence people toward lives of goodness and greatness.
- To bring warmth and inspiration to every celebration.
- To ignite passion through my written and spoken words.